VSO Burning SDK is used by own products ( PhotoDVD, VSO Inspector, ConvertXtoDVD ), therefore you can be confident in the stability and the updates provided to support the latest technologies.
In addition of the Burning SDK is a different command lines for CopyToDVD but also remote interface for ConvertXtoDVD
Burning SDK is burning only, it doesn't convert or compress DVD.
- new : burn Blu-ray and UDF 2.5 projects ( AVCHD, big files storage etc.. )
- Support Windows 98 / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7, 32bits and 64bits
- Support CD , CDRW , DVD+R, DVD-R , DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD-RAM, DVD double Layer, Blu-ray, BD, BDRE, BDR
- Support automatically new hardware
- Support SAO and packet writing.
- Special features for Double Layer break definition
- Optimized for DVD Video ( UDF 1.02 ) burning
- Speed selection, drive selection
- No setup cost
- Royalty based ( you pay only what you sold )
- Free updates
- Service on demand ( you can request the implementation of new features )
- Direct contact with development team.
- Sample application for Visual C++ and Delphi
- Easy distribution in your application ( only 2 files ).